Monday, January 29, 2007

My Youtube Videos

If you haven't seen any of my crappy and semi-retarded videos yet, then check them out on Youtube.

Dunno why, but they seem to be darker than usual so you may have to adjust your monitor a bit. Must be a Youtube compression. Anyhoo, I have uploaded the following... just click a video to view it. Remember to rate it too and leave anon. comments if you want.

A Killer Nature

The End of Teddy

Herman's Last Day

Four Seasons

Cell Two

A Walk in the Woods

-Rich

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are not semi retarded or crappy in our learned opinion- most entertaining and you are clever to make them.

Richard said...

Thanks MUM! You have alleviated all my worries about what other people will think of my films.

Richard said...

...anyway, I said that objectively... they ARE semi-retarded films. Each one has a different deformity... as a whole they are like Michael Jackson's body.