Sunday, August 13, 2006

BIGGUS FILMS - AUGUST

Image Hosted by Lord Weekly

Welcome to the FIRST Biggus Films competition. This is your chance to create a fun story in the best way that you know how. This is a competition for ANYONE to enter, including people overseas.

You can use anything you like to get the images and sound for the story - digital still camera, video camera, webcam, drawings, scanned photos... ANYTHING!

Then you can put your story together any way you like - powerpoint, slideshow, movie etc...

The only RULES are that you make a story using the following genre, prop and line of dialogue...

GENRE: Action
PROP: An egg
LINE: "Join me, or die!"

Deadline: You have 14 DAYS to make your story and deliver it to me. That means AUGUST 27th is the cut off date!

Delivery methods:
E-mail: Send your final story or movie as a single file to: lordbiggus@gmail.com

OR burn your movie or story to CD or DVD or record it onto a MiniDV tape and post it to...

Biggus Films
56a Ironside Rd
Johnsonville
Wellington
NEW ZEALAND

Once I have all submissions I will upload them to the blog for us to vote on. If you are having problems delivering your story to me, then e-mail me and we will sort something out. For people overseas, let me know if you are posting your movie. I will obviously give you more time to deliver it.

PRIZES:
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories...

Best Film
Best use of Prop
Best use of Dialogue
Best Likeness to the Genre
Highly Commended

I am not expecting a blockbuster from you... just something that shows your creativity in the best way you know how. This is a competition where you can just pick up your camera and GO!

Goodluck!

-Rich



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did the films go?